2021 notice: Unitag doesn’t seem to support text-QR any longer. This will not work until they bring that back!
Standard QRs are boring. This guide will create a nice one!
- Go to https://www.unitag.io/qrcode
- QR Code type: Other types -> Text
- Paste your wallet address and if you want the wallet to automatically fill amount then add nano: to the beginning and ?amount=[raw] at the end. For 1 nano you would end up with 30 zeros: nano:nano_1gur37mt5cawjg5844bmpg8upo4hbgnbbuwcerdobqoeny4ewoqshowfakfo?amount=1000000000000000000000000000000
- Colors: Shaded colors -> Color 1: 4a90e2, Color 2: 000034
- Colors: Shading type -> Radial
- Look: Modules=Connections, Eyes=Grid
- Logo: Download and then upload this: https://i.imgur.com/9xT3V70.png
- Logo: Excavate the logo -> NO
- Eyes: Change if you want
- Options: QR Code redundancy -> Low (or higher if you want it less sensitive to missing parts)
- Options: Change background or turn it off for png transparency
- Download QR Code!